Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tri-Strength off season program


just a quick note- i sometimes get questions about my off-season plans and getting ready for next season, so i thought i'd share one of the things i am excited to be a part of. Rehab United has some incredible facilities, highly trained therapists/trainers, and really unique and exciting programs. Earlier this year, i went to Rehab United for some physical therapy (which turned into awesome strength sessions once i was ready) and realized that their focus on injury prevention and strength building was key. And I also learned that RU is definitely NOT just for rehab.

I learned a lot of cutting edge, functional strength training that I took with me. i'm really excited to go back now to begin a triathlon-specific functional strength program with Rehab United and am stoked because james will be working out with me! We also get to hang with some of our favorite Xterra pros- Trevor Glavin and Lesley Paterson. If anyone wants to join the crew at RU, it starts tomorrow (Carmel Valley location) details here. I can't wait! let me know if you have any questions!

7 comments:

D said...

Oh look. Another post and still no word on the coach situation! Now, stop facebooking me about how I crack you up and GIVE UP THE GOODS!

Rachel said...

I might have to try some spin classes there!

Jody said...

looks like i'll get to meet you soon enough! i did lesleys class there last season. not starting up til thursday night but she makes you puke in your mouth at least a few times per session

kerrie said...

well, i'm glad the D clarified things because i was beginning to think it was just ME, that i had missed something.......

Jane said...

its great to be in physical rehab for all your complete concentration on the coming festivities which will conquer through and will make you total comfort in regards with the the health and fitness activities to its whole.

health and fitness articles

Katya said...

i have your water bottle & am holding it hostage till next run session; )

cassandra said...

Just wanted to let you know that you inspired me to start my own healthy living blog even though you don't know me I found your blog through the Lululemon site! Hope that you check it out~!http://eatyourvegetables2.blogspot.com/