Tuesday, March 23, 2010

mosey on over..



in case you haven't yet visited the Zoot blog, check it out ...they just posted a video interview with me and my NytroWomen teammates...watching yourself on video is really. really. awkward. and in case watching me talk is not at the top of your list of most riveting things to do, check it out anyway and add it to your feed. monthly posts from triathlon's finest- Sam McGlone and Luke Bell. Also, some funny reads and video from Aaron, the "everyday" man training for ironman C'oeur D'Alene. I watched his video the other day and he made ME feel lazy. Aaron gets up before 4am to workout and fits it ALL in during the week so he can chill with the wife and kids on the weekend.

5 comments:

Yasi said...

That's a great video! I hate watching myself on videos too, I always feel like such a tool. You three look great though! I've been thinking about compression stuff, you may have just convinced me to go the Zoot route!

Stephanie Corker Irwin said...

"Looking good on the road" - my favorite quote! You guys are awesome!!

Sherry said...

Beth you are so chill! Great interview! Your kits ARE amazing! Best of luck to all of you this year!

Christi said...

I really loved the video. Good luck to you and your teammates!

J.P. Patrick said...

I'm not afraid to wear pink if I can train with you animals!!