Thursday, December 16, 2010

Feeling that holiday cheer


'Tis the season to ride the trainer before dawn by the light of the christmas tree. That's "The Sing Off" in the background. It's one of the two shows I currently watch (the other one being Top Chef). Nothing too taxing on the trainer lately- plenty of time for that once the new year begins. 'Tis also the season for Christmas cards. I LOVE getting cards from friends and family far and wide, and for the first time, I got my act together and ordered my own...Now if I could just finish those addresses and actually send them all off!

8 comments:

Beth said...

Love the Christmas card! :)

Christi said...

Ditto what Beth said, That is a great Christmas card!

Kate said...

Your place is so cute!

I almost bought cards that looked identical to those. I love them.

bex said...

I've got a trainer/treadmill brick for tonight... I'll be watching both top chef all stars and the sing off. LOL Good choices :D

MissFancyPants said...

trainer, TiVo and Christmas tree....my daily combo as well. Although I just figured out how to put Netflix on my TiVo so now I will be watching old eps of Dexter and Weeds!! Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

Your tree is really pretty! Oh.. and those outfits that Kristin at Betty designs are just.. well, pretty amazing! Here's to 2011!! Happy Holidays!!

GoBigGreen said...

Hey Beth I know you are out in PA with the fam, so wishing you a happy and white Xmas. Yea plenty of time to bang it up come January. And cool card, we just got ours so its gonna be a new years card at this rate!

Shawn and Tracy said...

Love your x-mas card!!! Happy New Year :-)
Tracy