Thursday, January 27, 2011

A picture....

Is worth a thousand words...Or at least saves you from reading 1000 of my babbling ones...Here are some good ones from the past two weeks. 


I found a few more pictures from The Coast Ride that are already making me miss that weekend! Thanks to whoever took them-I borrowed them from Scott W's facebook page but he couldn't have taken them- he was riding!
Looks like Day 2..

The 'ton looks like its stretching out!!! hold on!!

Katya crossing a bridge on Big Sur day 2 (after coming back to fetch me)

Beginning of Day 3- Duane & me (in my ninja getup)

Katya (in blue)  all smiles in her element

The man, the myth, the legend. Tex-Ass Randy

Roll out!


 BACK IN SO CAL.....
More of the ho-hum!


A monday morning 2-hour run before dawn

followed by a mid-morning Americano-with-an-inch-of-steamed-soy at Zumbar...looks like sludge!  And I needed it after the weekend of chasing the boys around...
Bicep measuring contest Dirk vs. James on our Sunday 90 miler

My new toy! James ordered me a Garmin 500

Kristin and Dirk waiting for team Walsh to arrive to roll out!  

It was a long weekend...but never too tired to have a few friends over for an impromptu dinner party!

Everyone admired my early season cycling tan. the thing about January in so cal is that I have no time to get to the beach to even that thing out! for now, I will embrace it. Come March 1, different story!

And lastly....some food. it's not a good post without some good food! . 


Another great Halibut & Spinach salad prepared by my chef. James. James and a few others are getting into a nightly twitter killer dinner battle. I will not complain! We shall win! He's in the kitchen preparing tonights shrimp & veggies as I type

Thanks for reading (and looking)- Have a lovely weekend! 

6 comments:

bex said...

I live vicariously through you.

LOL.

alright, back to cleaning the living room from the tazmanian devils

Christi said...

I am inspired to get my friends together for a long weekend of riding after reading your ride report and seeing this pix!

Thanks for the inspiration!

GoBigGreen said...

SO SO jealous of your riding pics! I ride and luckily now can watch the Aussie Open, but pretty much its the basement till the snow melts!
Awesome tan:) take it!

Yasi said...

I'm getting cabin fever stuck inside this winter. GOSH it stinks so much on the east coast right now! At least I can live vicariously through you.

SixTwoThree said...

Nice pics Beth! Looks like a great time was had by all.

MissFancyPants said...

Ohhh I wish I could ride outside - you were smart leaving east coast! I will just live vicariously thru your posts :)