Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kona - Days 1&2


Well, we're here. It's awesome. Is there really anything more to say? As I told James on the plane, "I've waited 51 weeks for this!"
In 24 hours, we have registered for the race, swum at the pier, underpants-runned, had a fabulous dinner with our Zoot family, lunched at Lava Java with Rachel , run down Ali'i drive, & biked
a (tiny) bit of the queen k highway. Who says you need to come a week ahead to enjoy it all? Now, it's rest time!
Of course... The photos!




Walking down Ali'i.. Check the wave crashing on the seawall- serious swell out here!




Underpants run barbies Laura, Katya, Donna, kristin, Rachel, and mini skipper .. Thanks to Wattie Ink & Betty designs for the kinis & accessories..

Off to compress & elevate! James is downloading some good stuff from our new GoPro camera that I'll post up tomorrow..

And for now, here's his first try...The Day Before Kona...My little budding Stephen Speilberg husband.

Aloha!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

kb said...

James is very speedy in assembling his nutrition!! I loved it! Haa! Haa!!

MissFancyPants said...

Videos are awesome! I love the swimsuits from the underwear run, very cute

Jennifer Yake Neuschwander said...

Very cool! Hope yu make some mtn bike videos in the off season!