Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry & Bright


Christmas came early for me this year in so many ways. One of James' gifts to me was my very own website for my triathlon "career". Lovely Sarah at Great 8 Creative worked her magic with site design and well, Merry Christmas to me!

Please visit www.bethwalshracing.com and check it out!

This here blog is going nowhere, but it is also now linked up from my bethwalshracing.com home page. I don't think you need to reset your feed or do anything. I'm also working on updating my sidebars and put a few new gadgets over there. Who knew blogger had some of these features?  Blogger will show a list of your most popular posts, or take your blog labels and make them clickable for easy referencing. Over the next week, I'm going to go back and tag all my old posts...

I also realized my blogroll was oh, about 3 years old (sadly not an exaggeration) so I need to start from scratch. I have a few favorite sites, but am always looking for another way to waste an extra 5 minutes per week. If you'd like to be included, please leave me your website in the comments. I'll probably get around to doing this sometime over Spring Break :), but at least I'll know where to look.

Another reason I'm feeling merry& bright is that you may notice that my 2012 sponsors include my longtime favorite, Zoot. I'll be joining the Zoot elite pro team and hope to make them proud. This is a huge sigh of relief because I know I'll be training & racing in the best wetsuits, compression, training gear, and shoes around.

Truth be told, I have NEVER done a triathlon in another brand of shoes and I'm so happy to say that I'm not going to start. As I've mentioned before, Zoot is like family to me and our loyalty is mutual.

Thanks to everyone for making this a holiday to remember...And may your days be Merry and Bright! 

17 comments:

Matt said...

the new site is rad

Melissa said...

How exciting for you! You will do amazing as a pro I am sure. I have been wanting to try the zoot compression pants or socks as my calves get so tight after long runs. I really need to buy a pair!

Born To Endure said...

LOVE the new website, way to go girl!

Rose said...

Whoohoo! Fancy new site! What an exciting year you have ahead :)

Beth said...

Your new website is gorgeous! Much better than my standard, boring blogger layout. I'd love to be included on your new blogroll, eventually :) SwimBikeRunDC.blogspot.com Thanks!

Sarah Huddyson said...

Beth, I mean it... You and James were so easy and fun to work with. Although I'm not at all surprised!!! Congrats on the new site.. Thank you both for giving me the chance to do it. And let me know if you need any help with those blogger widgets... :)

Jill Costantino said...

Yeah Beth! Your website ROCKS! Huge congrats to you. Wishing you a most AMAZING Rookie year!

GoBigGreen said...

Very fun Beth:) have a great Xmas with James, cant wait for more video's too. A warm kit from the drier has been added to my "honey do" list for spring rides:) ha.

Diana said...

Zoot is awesome and I think you make a great addition to their team. You will make them proud for sure!

Ana-Maria RunTriLive said...

I lot how James is listed as a sponsor on your blog:)
The new site is awesome! So excited for your pro season!

mtanner said...

Yes very snazzy website! Can't wait to follow along...

Iron Krista, "The Dog Mom" said...

Love the new website and so excited for your adventure as a pro!!

Alison said...

Amazing new site, congrats!
yearofalison.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Awesome new site. Congrats and merry Christmas!

MissFancyPants said...

Site looks great- pretty, modern and easy to navigate! Congrats! Oh and I love the lights on the bike!

triathletemargs said...

Love the new site :) wld love to b incl in the blogroll: www.diaryofarookietriathlete.blogspot.com

being30something said...

Gotta say, James is my favorite sponsor of yours. Although I feel like it should be his xtranormal character as the picture for your website ;)

Obviously I'm not talkin much tri (or athletics in general) these days, but if you want to add me... add away!

Uh... It's D, by the way.