Sunday, February 5, 2012

being 32


My birthday was last week but I'm really not into birthdays (especially when they fall on a Monday!) Being the exciting chick that I am, I requested my favorite egg/veggie scrambles for dinner and an 8pm bedtime. I know, super cool interesting & fun, right?

The most exciting part of the b-day were my new birthday suits from betty designs. All new 2012 inventory at Betty Designs, I'll let you know when it's all up on her website.
Daily decision: White tattoo or Blue Starfish? 

My first week of my 32nd year was filled with the usual "ho-hum" of this lucky life.....Early morning masters swims, super busy days at work, rides with the "team", sunset runs, and good eats by my epic chef...
Roasting brussels sprouts, onions, broccoli, yam, parsnips in his new roasting pan

Another James special - Pumping Iron- we like to have red meat once every week or two

Found a new favorite training shoe- LOVING the Zoot Kapilani 2.0. How did I not try these before?
After work jog through Del Mar

Recognize this bridge?

My birthday week made me realize that there is nothing more special to me than living my regular old typical daily grind.

10 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy 32nd!! And the Zoot shoes rock this year!!! Woot!

tn

Christi said...

Happy Birthday!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!

GoBigGreen said...

Routine may sound dull and boring but there is a reason we thrive on our routines, right? Glad you had a good week!

Rose said...

It's so true! When you're living your life in balance with your dreams and in accordance with your principles, every single day is a celebration! Happy Birthday!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!

JC said...

Happy #32! Life looks pretty Awesome in Cali.

Ana-Maria RunTriLive said...

I feel exactly the same about my bday and life.
Happy bday and life to you!

J.P. Patrick said...

Tell James nice snowflake pot holders for me!!

SixTwoThree said...

Cute suit. Cute chef. Cute shoes. Yup, you've got it good! Happy belated b-day :-)