Monday, March 5, 2012

What TIME is it?

So....How much TIME do you have?

If you have "quick shot of espresso" time- read my 10 questions with Kiet interview! In his words, "some damn original responses folks". By "original" he means its just me trying to be funny.

If you have time (to kill) to sip a super hot venti coffee- read my interview "Eight Days a Week" with the lovely Jen from LAVA magazine on balancing my day job with professional triathloning. [Disclaimer- We were gabbing over lunch and I thought she'd use a few small snips...but turns out you got darn near the whole conversation...good luck with that]

But you really stopped by to hear about the Desert International Triathlon, right? Tomorrow! If you read the Lava magazine article, you'll know that right now,  it's my bedTIME. G'night!
Desert Tri 2011 photo by Michellie Jones

4 comments:

Katie said...

read the 8 days a week interview - love it!

Katie said...

Love the interview, especially the insight into your job.

tejasrunnergirl said...

Read the article, I love the honesty about holding down 2 "jobs." I think trying to make enough money as a pro (if I was fast enough) would cause me too much stress too.

Tracey Locher said...

Come on... I was there and I know the results... but I can't wait to hear your story because it was AWESOME! On a weird side note, my trainer is Laura Velasco... I was telling her about this COOL blog that I followed and she said, " Oh, yeah... I know Beth." It is a small world...