Friday, April 20, 2012

It's called a WORK out

I had a tempo run on the schedule after work. It started out, "I don't want to have to do this".. It felt like work. But we must remember that opportunity is disguised as work. Sho' nuff it ended, "I'm pretty lucky I get to do this.."

#Kiawe
"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat." - Ann Landers

"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all" - Sam Ewing

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" - Mark Twain

6 comments:

JC said...

LOVE all of those quotes! Glad you gotter done.

Melissa said...

Fun pics and great quotes

Tracey Locher said...

LOVE this! Hope you don't mind if I borrow a few for my blog... :-)

Jess @ THIR said...

I love love LOVE the Mark Twain quote.

SUKANYA said...

Download Education Topics For All Below Courses: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,Electrical And Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,Biological Engineering, Material Science And Engineering, Aero Space Engineering, Nuclear And Engineering.

http://online-education-topics.blogspot.com

Rosa Michelle said...

Greaaaaaaaaat inspirational quotes
Not only you are lucky for getting to do all this, but also we are lucky to be enjoying and sharing all this with you! Love ya..