Friday, November 23, 2012

Hola!

Whlep, after a long day of planes, trains, and automobiles, I arrived in Cozumel, Mexico Wednesday night for this weekend's Ironman. Cozumel is a tiny island off the coast of Cancun and requires a plane, a couple taxis and a ferry to arrive in one piece. I was also given the task of transporting several bottles of good wine for princess Amanda McKenzie (apparently Cozumel doesn't live up to her vino standards).

view from our condo
I'm getting excited to race and feel like I could have a really good day out there. There's quite a field amassed (40 or so girls on the start list with a lot of talent) but I'm ready to have fun and give it my best and whatever I have in me. After all, it's the last race of the season. Time to burn the barn to the ground!

5 comments:

Foges said...

Good luck!

Teresa said...

Go Beth!

FatDad said...

Yeah, burn it down Beth!

Colleen Walseth said...

have a great race B!! xoxox and an even more fun trip!

JC said...

Woohoo - GOOOOOOOooooOOOOO BETH!