Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rêve-olution

One of my 2013 goals is to "dream big". In french, the verb "rêver" means "to dream". So, it's fitting that I'm excited to announce that I am beginning a coaching partnership with Katya Meyers to help triathletes and runners of all abilities achieve their own dreams. Our coaching outfit is called Rêve Endurance and we're each taking on a few more clients for the 2013 season. I've already started with a couple of fabulous athletes and I'm loving it. I'm hoping to work with a range of people..There is something exciting about helping a beginner through their first year of racing, but I also love the technical and challenging aspect of truly pushing an already established athlete to the next level. I want to help people get their feet wet. I also want to help people get to the Ironman & 70.3 World Championships. Don't be afraid boys, I can kick your arse too.

So, if you have a dream, but need some guidance, support or just plain tough love ;), get in touch. To learn more about what we're doing, checkout our web site www.reveendurance.com & follow us on twitter @reveendurance . You can contact me or Katya through our website, or email me at bethgerdes1 at gmail dot com.
And, please share and help me let others know what we're doing. You may not need any help, but maybe your friend does...I'll keep you posted of Rêve athletes and progress along the way.

business meeting with katya

6 comments:

Alison said...

Exciting - congrats!

The Suffer Seeker said...

"Don't be afraid boys, I can kick your arse too."

Most of us know this.

MissFancyPants said...

Congratulations! How fun!

JC said...

AWESOME!

My blog Review said...

heee you must BRAVE!!! ;) congratulation from
cuisinart tob-155 toaster

ErinGoRun said...

I loved what you said: I'm training. Training hard. But it seems to be at the intersection of fun & friends.

It is exactly where I am right now, too!