Friday, July 19, 2013

Next stop: Oregon

I believe my ears-of-corn-consumed to workout-hours-logged ratio this week was easily 2:1 . No "training" was conducted but I did explore some easy trails on two wheels with dad and swim (float?) down the shoreline of Lake Michigan for a whopping 30 minutes.


I feel refreshed, relaxed, and ready for the next adventure.....


I just hopped on the air-o-plane and will (hopefully) end up in Bend, OR by late this afternoon for a month of training in a new (to me) place. I've had a bit too much going on in SoCal so I'm really looking forward to narrowing my focus..


And with that, the flight crew is evil-eyeing me to power this down (don't they know I am blogging?!?!) so ill catch you on the west coast



Adios Michigan...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


4 comments:

GoBigGreen said...

Oh Bend! What a fun place. You need a break from SoCal. I dont even live there and sometimes i need a break from it:) HA dont take that personally. Glad you loved your midwestern time. Family is what its about:)

Beth said...

Oh you will LOVE Bend. I have spent a lot of time there and just raced there last month! Lot's of great lakes to swim in, mountains to climb on your bike and beer to drink!

Natalie said...

I love Bend! You will have a great time!! Good luck!!
www.activewomom.com

Natalie said...

I love Bend! You will have a great time!! Good luck!!
www.activewomom.com